Solid wood flooring is a floor decoration material formed by drying and processing natural wood. Also known as log floor, it is a floor made of solid wood directly. It has the texture of natural wood growth and is a poor conductor of heat. It can play the role of warming in winter and cooling in summer. It has the characteristics of comfortable feet and safe use. It is an ideal material for floor decoration such as bedrooms, living rooms, and studies. The wood floor is made of wood. The water resistance of the solid hardwood flooring is often poor. You can wipe the wood floors with a damp cloth or water to prevent the wood floors from falling off. In the years since then, it has been necessary to maintain solid wood floors.
1. When paving solid hardwood flooring, it is necessary to spread moisture-proof film and apply moisture-proof oil. Do not use wet plywood and wooden beams. On the doorway floor of kitchens, toilets, etc., pave floor tiles or stones as a transition to prevent moisture from entering and exiting, and reduce the damp procedure near the doorway floor.
Choosing the material of solid hardwood flooring according to the environment is also a wise move to prevent moisture. For example, in a relatively humid area, you can choose materials with small deformation, such as teak flooring, and choosing high-quality floor paint is also a very effective moisture-proof method.
2. Insect prevention is mainly against termites. Today's solid wood flooring is generally subjected to high-temperature drying treatment, and it does not have termites, but it may be contaminated with insect pests during storage and transportation. Termite prevention is generally carried out when installing the floor. When installing the floor, pay attention to check whether there are termites in the surrounding environment. If termites are found, you can spray some low-toxic and high-efficiency insecticides on the plywood and wooden beams used, such as permethrin and pyrethrin Wait.
3. Do not mop the floor with a wet mop, turn on the door and window fans after mopping to make the floor dry as soon as possible. If the solid wood flooring is stained, you can wipe it clean with a cloth dipped in water. Try not to use various cleaning agents. Because the solvents used by various cleaners are different, improper use will cause the solvent to react with the floor paint and damage the wooden floor. Don't use acid, alkali and bleach to clean the floor.
4. Prevent mechanical damage. Consumers should always pay attention to avoid scratches by sharp and hard objects. The toughness of wood is great, and if heavy objects fall on it, the wood floor is not easy to chip.
5. To maintain the solid wood flooring, the finishing agent can be used every quarter to avoid contact with fire during use. When applying the varnish, use a wool cloth dipped in a semi-wet state, and rub it slowly and at a constant speed from one corner of the floor to the other end, and then wipe it back and forth twice.