The benefits of using 3 layer engineered wood floors include more resistance to slightly lower and higher moisture levels than solid wood flooring and lower speed naturally aged wood flooring, which adds to their appeal to use in damp basements or in regions of the country that have higher or lower than normal relative humidity levels.
3 layer engineered hardwood floors range in an array of widths from 70mm to 300mm and in thicknesses from 10mm to 25mm, we recommend the 300mm wide engineered oak flooring to you. 3 layer engineered flooring also come in a wide variety of domestic and exotic hardwood species and some are even available in the popular hand-scraped styles.
Purchasing engineered wood flooring from duramagic wooden floor china is the best choice with really competitive engineered wood flooring sheet price.
Hardwood Top layer
Hickory/Cumaru/Sapele/Oak/Teak/Ash/Maple/Merbau/Kayakuku/Iroko/American, Black Walnut/Taun/Snokeling/Acacia/Ipe/Jatoba/Black Lotus/Wenge
1. The durability of three-layer solid wood flooring is more prominent than that of multi-layer engineered flooring which needs more careful maintenance and care.
2. For maintenance, being aware that hybrid engineered wood flooring is very afraid of water and tide. This kind of wood material floor is prone to swelling and moldy when it meets with water. In order to extend the life of the floor, it is necessary to keep the floor dry as much as possible, and it is best to use special products when cleaning.
3. Plywood：We use plywood with high density, no layering, and no cracking, and each plywood is of the same wood species and the same natural color.
4. Eco Cold Press Glue: Adhesives that meet national environmental standards.
5. Veneers：High quality engineered hardwood flooring veneers according to the veneer grading standard.
Nov , 24-2021